Tennessee Dental Professional Insurance
Insurance For Dental Practices, Dentists, Orthodontists, Endodontists, and Peridontists
Every business faces certain risks, and a dental practice is no different. In fact these risks span from run-of-the-mill liability risks to risks associated with offering dental services to patients. Even if you take care to maintain a sanitary, safe office, you never know when a storm might damage the building or when a patient may claim malpractice against you.
At Raymond Preston & Reed, LLC, we understand these risks faced by dentists, oral surgeons, orthodontists, endodontists and periodontists. That’s why we build custom tailored insurance policies for dental professionals in order to financially protect your practice. These policies include coverage options such as:
- Business Property Insurance: This provides protection for the practice’s physical assets, such as dental tools, x-ray equipment, computers and such.
- General Liability Insurance: If a patient or other non-employee experiences personal property damage or injury on premises, this coverage provides funds that the practice is responsible for, including medical and legal expenses.
- Professional Liability Insurance: Also known as malpractice insurance, this coverage offers financial protection if a patient claims you made some sort of damaging error while providing services.
- Workers Compensation Insurance: This provides your staff with funds if they are injured or fall ill while performing work duties.
- EPLI Insurance: Also known as Employment Practices Liability Insurance, this provides coverage to employers against claims made by employees alleging discrimination (based on sex, race, age or disability, for example), wrongful termination, harassment and other employment-related issues.
Looking for coverage? Connect with us:
Phone: (615) 866-2728
Text: (615) 604-0323